### It's possible you may not be receiving emails from Mojo Helpdesk due to these reasons:
New Ticket Notification:
1. You have been excluded from receiving tickets for your queue based on the new ticket notification settings. Check Manage> New Ticket Notifications to see if you are set up to receive emails for the queue.
2. In your profile, you are flagged to 'not send email to ever'.
3. Your network is blocking our IP address and it needs to be white-listed. Contact us if this is the case.
4. They are being caught by your SPAM filter.
Comment Added Notification or Assigned To Notification:
1. A staff member has unchecked the 'send email notification' box in the 'Add a message' section of the ticket.
2. A private message was added to a ticket (by staff) before the ticket was assigned to you.
3. The user responded from a different email address than the one they used to create the ticket, causing the message to come in as
4. In your user profile, you are flagged to 'not send email to ever'.
5. Your network is blocking our IP address and it needs to be white-listed.
6. SPAM filter
1. Your network blocks emails which contain zipped files or the file extension .csv files.
2. It's in your spam filter. This typically happens because the export emails are sent from a 'no-reply' email address.