How do I break the Google Apps integration?
If you already associated Mojo Helpdesk account with your Google Apps domain, but want to remove that association, there are two things you need to do.
As Admin in Mojo Helpdesk
- Login to the Mojo account
- Go to the settings bog, then Admin Settings
- Choose the Helpdesk Configuration tile
- Scroll down to Integrations. Click on X next to 'Google Apps domain'
The next step now is to uninstall Mojo Helpdesk in GSuite.
As Admin in GSuite
- Go to the Admin Console - https://admin.google.com/
- Click on Apps
- Look for 'GSuite Marketplace Apps'. Click on the tile.
- This will bring up a list of all the installed apps. Click on Mojo Helpdesk.
- Then you will see 'Delete App' on the left header of the page. Click delete.