How to add tickets with a due date to Google Calendar?
Yes, using a service called Zapier, Mojo Helpdesk can create Google Calendar Events based on some ticket conditions. Note this integration works using the API. Your Mojo Helpdesk plan should include an API allotment.
To create the Zap, login to your Zapier account.
- In Zapier, search for Mojo Helpdesk as the Trigger.
- Select the Trigger type: (New ticket with Scheduled Date or New ticket with Due Date).
- Select the Mojo Helpdesk account: (To connect a Mojo account, click + new account and add your API access key located in your Mojo user profile).
- Search for Google Calendar as the Action.
- Select “New Detailed Event” as the Calendar Action.
- Add/Select the Google Calendar to use.
- Set up the Google Calendar Event based on the Mojo Helpdesk ticket fields. You can use the ticket title as the Event summary/title, the ticket description as the Event description and the Event location can be another ticket field such as the Queue or the Group name.
Was this article helpful?