1. Choose a sub-domain for your helpdesk account such as `support.yourdomain.com`
2. Point a CNAME record in the DNS for the domain to `app.mojohelpdesk.com`
3. Wait 12-24 hours for the DNS change to propagate
4. Add the custom domain (support.yourdomain.com) to Mojo Helpdesk:
In version 1.0: `Manage> All Settings> Configure Mojo Helpdesk> Change> Custom Domain-Add> Save`
In version 2.0: Go to Admin -> Helpdesk Configuration, and edit Custom domain field in the General section.
5. The custom domain will immediately be active.