If you have subscribed to the Enterprise plan or above, you can put your helpdesk under your existing domain by creating a sub-domain like helpdesk.youcompany.com.
1. Choose a sub-domain for your helpdesk account such as `support.yourdomain.com`
2. Point a CNAME record in the DNS for the domain to `app.mojohelpdesk.com`
3. Wait 12-24 hours for the DNS change to propagate
4. Add the custom domain (support.yourdomain.com) to Mojo Helpdesk:
In version 1.0: `Manage> All Settings> Configure Mojo Helpdesk> Change> Custom Domain-Add> Save`
In version 2.0: Go to `Admin Settings > Helpdesk Configuration`, and edit Custom domain field in the General section.
5. The custom domain will immediately be active.
### SSL with a Custom Domain
If you have turned SSL on for all pages of your helpdesk and you have changed your domain, you might want to obtain an SSL certification to validate the domain name. To do this, please open a ticket for an SSL install request.