How do I set up SMS / text notifications for ticket updates?
Mojo Helpdesk emails created by `triggers` can be sent to a mobile phone as SMS / text messages.
Most U.S. carriers allow their subscribers to receive emails as text messages using their phone number. Simply substitute `phonenumber` below with a real mobile phone number and the email will arrive as a text message.
- Alltel: email@example.com
- AT&T: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Mobile: email@example.com
- Virgin Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint: email@example.com
- Verizon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nextel: email@example.com
- US Cellular: firstname.lastname@example.org
Example: if your phone number is 512-555-6789 and your provider ATT then you can email your phone (from Gmail, Outlook, Mojo, etc...) using this email address: `email@example.com` and you will receive the email as SMS / text message.
Make sure you try it yourself (using Gmail or Outlook, etc..) before setting up a trigger like this.