How can I integrate my helpdesk with Azure Active Directory?
Mojo Helpdesk allows you to connect with Azure Active Directory in two different ways. The first option allows a user to login to a Mojo Helpdesk account using his or her Active Directory login credentials. The second allows you to add Mojo Helpdesk as a tenant in Azure Active Directory.
Following the steps below assumes you have:
- A valid Azure subscription with Active Directory (O365 users with Active Directory use the Azure platform)
- A Mojo Helpdesk account
These login methods will create new users in Mojo if the user's Active Directory email address does not previously exist in the Mojo account however the login does not create agents.
Single Sign On (Login) to Mojo Helpdesk with Active Directory Credentials
This method is built into the Mojo login page:
- Go to your Mojo Helpdesk site URL.
Login to my helpdesk
Login with Azure AD
- Enter your Azure AD email address (microsoft email) and password.
- Once your credentials are accepted, you will be directly logged into Mojo Helpdesk.
Adding Mojo Helpdesk as a Tenant to Azure Active Directory
- In the Azure Management Portal, on the left navigation pane, click Active Directory.
- From the Directory list, select the directory for which you want to enable directory integration.
- To open the applications view, in the directory view, click Applications in the top menu.
- Click 'Add' at the bottom of the page.
- On the What do you want to do dialog, click 'Add' an application from the gallery.
- In the search box, type Mojo Helpdesk
- In the results pane, select Mojo Helpdesk, and then click Complete to add the application.